Obama Reportedly Unaware Of World Leader Phone Tapping
I am also not going to detail our internal discussions." According to the Journal, the unnamed officials said the internal review disclosed NSA monitoring of 35 world leaders. The U.S. government has not publically acknowledged the phone tapping, which came to light last week. Last week White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters that Obama had assured Merkel that the United States "is not monitoring and will not monitor" the communications of the chancellor.<br>For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-reportedly-unaware-world-leader-phone-tapping/story?id=20699302

'ABC World News' Improves Again and Dramatically Closes Gaps with NBC

662,000) to score its closest performance with the NBC program this season. For the 3rd time in the 5 weeks of the season, World News narrowed its year-ago Adults 25-54 gap with NBC Nightly News by double-digits (-37% - 203,000 vs. 321,000). Season to date, World News is up versus the same point last season in both Total Viewers (+4%) and Adults 25-54 (+6%), delivering its best overall viewer start to a season in 5 years since the 2008-09 season.World News is also up the most from the same point last season in the key adult news demo compared to CBS Evening News (-10%) and NBC Nightly News (+3%). In addition, World News narrowed its season margin with NBC Nightly News in Adults 25-54 by -16% compared to its season margin at the same point last year. In fact,World News is posting its smallest news demo margin (246,000) with the NBC program in 5 years since the 2008-09 season. For the week, ABC World News beat the CBS Evening News by 1.198 million Total Viewers and by 382,000 Adults 25-54. ABC World News with Diane Sawyer airsat 6:30 p.m., ET on the ABC Television Network.<br>For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/10/29/abc-world-news-improves-again-and-dramatically-closes-gaps-with-nbc/212278/

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License