Murder Charges Dropped For Teen Getaway Driver
WATCH:New Details on Alleged LAX Shooter From NJ The Bucks County Courier Times said 19-year-old Danasia Bakr appeared in Bucks County Juvenile Court on Friday. Prosecutors dropped adult charges against her. The teen was found delinquent, the juvenile court equivalent of guilty, of robbery, conspiracy and weapons charges. Bakr will remain in the county juvenile detention center until a disposition hearing, similar to a sentencing in adult court. She will likely be under the court's control until her 21st birthday. She was 17 at the time of the December 2011 killing of 56-year-old Danny DeGennaro of Levittown.<br>For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Murder-Charges-Dropped-for-Teen-Getaway-Driver-230290241.html?akmobile=o

Accused Getaway Driver Acquitted In Failed Manchester Robbery

CDT, November 1, 2013 HARTFORD A 24-year-old man was acquitted Friday of felony murder and all other counts related to a an attempted robbery at a Manchester convenience store in 2011 where the storekeeper was killed. Maurice Dixon, who was in custody on $2 million bond, was released after the verdict. In addition to felony murder, he had been charged with attempt to commit first-degree robbery and conspiracy to commit first-degree robbery. Maps Hartford, CT, USA Jurors found he was not guilty on all counts. "This was a church-going, all American kid," said his attorney, William Gerace. "He had a girlfriend. He loved life, worked hard and he had no reason to be robbing a [convenience store], no reason to be murdering anybody." Dixon was the accused getaway driver in a failed robbery at Super Convenience Store on May 22, 2011.<br>For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/hc-hartford-murder-verdict-1102-2-20131101,0,6174017.story

Getaway floats out in November

Digital Editions Get ICFR on iPad and other devices with a quick and easy download. NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP Getaway floats out in November 31 October 2013 Tweet Norwegian Getaway is set to float from her berthing dock on 2 November Norwegian Cruise Lines newbuild, Norwegian Getaway, is to float out of her Meyer Werft berthing dock on 2 November, after several weeks of extensive tests and machinery trials. Around 12 months since building began, the 146,600 gt cruise vessel will leave cover at 3.30pm weather permitting before undergoing harbour tests and berthing at the shipyards outfitting pier. Once completed, the first crewmembers will board to begin familiarising themselves with the ship and its many systems.<br>For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.cruiseandferry.net/article/News/00987/Departure-date-for-Getaway

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License